(Contact sheet in Outcome 3, Page 5)
For the third load of test shot i also focused on the facial features, however i decided to use an older age male and female instead of a younger male and female. I also tried to improve the exposure within the photographs.
Once again i used the same techniques, of zooming in close in order to frame the main focus of the image.
The images from this shoot however were extremely over exposed. Which made it difficult to see the detail within the images. However from what is noticeable i have decided i want to use a vast age range of people if i focus my whole set of final images on the features of eyes and ears, as wrinkles will add more depth to an image and distract the gender more.
Throughout this shoot i experimented with the angle of eye. I have decided that i want the eye looking slightly up away from the lens. As it adds more depth/life to the eye and the image.
As the images are over exposed and difficult to see i want to photograph my final images using natural light or during the day as my images will not to be too dark or shadowed. This will mean the content of the images will be light/natural/plain and simple. Which means the gender of the images will be hard to focus on.