The aim of this task was to re-shoot my framed caricatures taking into peer and tutor feedback and correcting techniques within my shoot.
I have managed to gain further experience with exposure and white balance and can see the effect of which they add to an image. Setting the white balance helped with these images and also how i set them up more precisley did as well.
Overall i found this task very successful and i am much happier with the results from this shoot. However i also decided on only shooting the caricature Victorian heads in frames and left out the modern day ones as i believe capturing the modern day caricatures does not show the idea behind my work of showing the Victorian era of silhouettes to the post-modern as i would be crossing over the eras. Therefore i have decided to keep them separate in order to capture the full affect of the differences between them.