Studio Practice 1B – Proposal – Documentation shoot 8-9

Theses shoots were my development of the  Victorian era silhouettes. I have moved away from cut out caricature and moved on to models.
I used costumes and props to help create these silhouettes. I had to make sure the model was also fully blacked out within the image to represent the Victorian era. This also meant i edited the levels within the image to test whether the background should be grey or bleach white. I found the bleach white background to make the silhouettes still look like caricatures which is what i was trying to develop from therefore it was no good.
Overall i find the costumes and props used within the images explore the Victorian era of portraits, which make them successful.

Advertisements

Published by

Olivia Bates

My aim is to delve in to the alliance between fashion and people so I can explore the link between the subjects in order to communicate my image I have the ability to approach any difficult situation and solve any problems to find resolutions in order to work efficiently. I can manage situations, communicate honestly and have a trustworthy manner as I am expressive and take no nonsense which allows me to get the job done. Please contact me at; livbates93@gmail.com and visit my website; www.oliviabatesphotography.foliohd.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s