This shoot was a further development upon the make-up look i am creating.I have also added the extra detail of hair styles i will be experimenting with and using for my final images.
I struggled throughout this shoot due to ambient light problems however i used gold, silver and white reflectors in order to help my situation at the time. I found that these helped add a glow to the skin and lifted the light of the model.
I also struggled with the whole look of my idea due to hairstyles. I tried 3/4 different hair styles and discovered that with this shade (purple) and the past shades (green and blue) that the hair looks better off of the models face, as it frames the face and enhances the make-up making it stand out further.
As well as these problems i also struggled with positioning of my lens and tripod with the model, this is due to lack of competence in checking my camera settings, i shot these images at 75mm not 98mm like my last shoot. I find that too much skin is shown in these photographs therefore within my next shoot i will be shooting at 98mm like my first test shoot and also be making a permentant mark so i can position my model equally/correctly in each shot so my images are framed equally consecutively
In order to solve these problems i will be using my daylight bulb lights in order to light the subject and may also incorporate flash.
I will also have a specific list of hair styles i will create upon the model in order to create a final look towards my final shots.