The aim of this task is to capture potential final images for my portfolio. I will do this by expanding my idea and photographing in a larger location with a longer exposure time so that the model has more room and time to express themselves.
This was a successful shoot. I have managed to capture a few images which have let the model express themselves more freely and creatively. I chose a location with more space and more influential light sources to add extra depth to the images. I also used a colour cast (daylight) as it adds an orange tone which enhances the burning of the sparklers.
The only thing that could have been improved upon was the timing of the shoot, i ran out of sparklers and out of time. I exposed for too long of a time therefore the images do look slightly images to those from past shoots once again.
Overall however i am happy with the outcome of the images but next time i would plan further and have numerous light sources available.