Outcome – 1
The aim of this task was the fulfil the AOP Student award brief – (found in research folder)
I met the aims of my task. I wanted to improve upon my first test shoot as i wasn’t happy with the composition or positions of the props. Therefore i did further research in to current trends. I incorporated these trends by using a make-up artist to apply the current beauty trends and also using clothing which flattered the items themselves. I also used a more flattering light which lit the whole model and lit the background for a pure white look.
I am happy with my images however some focus points are out of place. This is something i need to work on within my photographing and upon camera settings.
Also as seen in contact sheet in research folder some of the first images were over exposed due to the background been lit to strongly therefore it was bleaching in to the image so i lowered the light power in order to correct the exposure.
I will now be using different models and different trends to carry on capturing different looks with the props.