The following images have been chosen to represent the development of my project, the testing of different techniques and the work I’ve done within routine context.
The images below have been selected to represent the development of my project. They present the struggles I’ve faced and over come in relation to subject matter and composition.
These 3 images have been selected to show the experimentation I tested in relation to capturing personality/expressions and features i link with the subject. Image 3 also shows the testing i did with the lighting research i conducted.
These 6 images have been selected to show examples of the lighting technique research I carried out and to show the development of testing these ideas. They also show a testing area in to how I can continue to position models in future shoots as they look comfortable ad relaxed.
These two images have also been added to show the test shoots which I carried out in relation the lighting research. However I have also selected them as they show the full image untouched without any editing, you can see the marks upon the background therefore they are not hiding anything or misrepresenting the image which is now the message I an pursuing within my work looking at false representation.
These images below have been selected to show that I have carried out different experiments using different techniques. Techniques such as using different photography kit; from different DSLRs, Film cameras and Phase One.
Finally the images below are examples of the in context work I have produced from working with Make-up artists on specific briefs. Unfortunately I could not produce images of the latest job I have done due to release forms not been signed fully yet.